Do you want to become a member in one of the most progressive teams in TietoEvry? Are you interested in learning new technologies? Do you want to try working in DevOps model or operating in Public clouds? Are you interested in application performance monitoring solutions for customers? Do you have either linux/unix or windows background? Are you proactive and willing to learn? Join TietoEvry Application operations team now.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- operation of various applications and underlaying infrastructure
- application availability & performance monitoring
- incident, Problem and Change management
- supports ITIL principles and DevOps WoW
- zero-touch automation & AIOps
- automated application deployment
What experience should you have:
- active knowledge of English
- very good organizational skills
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- excellent communication and collaboration skills
- desire to learn with us
- Linux – RHEL /Debian/Ubuntu
- FTP - UNIX
- Bash - scripting
What do you get in return:
- work partially or completely remote > work from wherever it suits you
- extra holidays > we have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- we contribute from 10 400 CZK per year > you name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- educate yourself > we regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses
- 77 Kč meal allowance on top of your salary
- reward for a new colleague > refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK
- we'll support you when you're sick > for colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law
- extra work is appreciated > when overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires
- stay fit and fresh > in Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport
- Nordic culture > at Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.