NAS Storage specialist
We are looking for a Storage specialist to work on attractive projects and help us to safeguard the storage and retrieval of essential data for an organization and keep them secure. Are you interested?
What will be your key responsibilities:
- utilize SW, HW and other tools to keep information secure
- install and configure SAN and NAS storage
- perform analysis, troubleshooting, support of server teams
- create documentation including DR plans
- cooperate with other IT teams (in the Czech Republic and abroad)
- evaluate requirements, design, test and implementation
What experience should you have:
- experience with SAN and NAS storage devices
- experience with NetApp is lovely to have
- good level of English
What do you get in return:
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.