You will be part of the Corporate Solutions actuarial reserving team. We are responsible for determining the technical reserves at adequate levels meeting all local statutory and US GAAP requirements globally. In addition, we are supporting the company in all actuarial risk management aspects in respect to Corporate Solutions.
In this role you:
- Support in the group IFRS 17 project and ensure the fulfillment of local requirements.
- Participate in the dry run of IFRS 17
- Support in the quarterly estimation of P&C insurance portfolio reserves (local statutory, US GAAP) including cooperation with major internal partners (Claims, Underwriting, Pricing, Finance/Accounting)
- Support in estimation of the corresponding pay-out patterns serving as one of the input parameters for EVM and solvency and IFRS 17 calculations
- Contribute to other ad hoc analyses and tasks to support the members of the team
Key factors to a successful fulfillment of these responsibilities are close interactions with the main internal partners, the motivation to deepen actuarial and financial knowhow as well as a proactive attitude.