Qlik Developer and Analyst
We are searching for a new colleague in our team of BI and Data management.
Qlik Developer and Analyst are analyzing the company's need in the area of reporting and analytics, supporting users to find the right solutions, and developing new application content. Is actively supporting the organization with consultancy when implementing BI content into daily use.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- BI development inside the Qlik Sense platform for customers as also internal usage
- Analyzing the user and organization needs and proposing the right solutions
- Knowledge and following the company reporting standard and process KPIs
- Guiding end users in proper application use
- Application development from data source connection up to the presentation layer design
- Creation of predictive and analytical model over the database
- Streamlining, simplification, and optimization of a platform for users
- Cooperation in the preparation of business reviews and KPIs calls for the foundation
What experience should you have:
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense, SQL, API
- Knowledge of R, Python is beneficial
- Very good analytical skills
- Knowledge and understanding of ITIL practices
- Fluent in English language
- Good communication skills
- Being a Team player
- To be curious and willing to explore independently and drive improvements
- Self – managed
- Proactive approach
What do you get in return:
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. - For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.