Be a part of a general ledger accounting team that directly interacts with global accounting and finance leaders to help analyze the financial results of our operating companies.
• Gain valuable SOX experience as we work to define, refine, and execute the appropriate internal controls over our accounting processes.
• Experience exposure to complex accounting transactions that support the various operating companies within Europe.
• Build relevant accounting experience that aligns with the education and qualifications that you have worked so hard to achieve
Experience career growth opportunities within our global finance organization as we support 65+ operating companies within our SSC.
• Interact and engage with our various finance teams across the European region and at our US Headquarters.
• Support critical global projects that often provide interaction and exposure to various functions within our company.
• Receive educational subsidies, access to a professional development training library, and career support within our SSC.
• Advanced technical accounting knowledge, including IFRS and GAAP standards
• Public accounting experience (Big Four is a plus)
• Experience with larger ERP systems
• The ability to manage complex problems and be detail-oriented, agile, and curious