Service Delivery Manager
Do you have a "passion for business" and want to be part of a team that places great value in delivering high quality in all parts of the value chain? We are looking for you with strong professional passion and enthusiasm and who want to be part of a strong professional team.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Leading Cloud&Infra delivery services
- Responsibility for monthly reporting and invoicing to customer
- Profitability of given delivery area
- Collaboration with and follow-up of internal resources and subcontractors
- Initiate Continuous improvement work and Add-on sales
- Participation in projects
- Be an active part of a good professional and social environment and contribute to further developing the team in line with the company's values.
What experience should you have:
- Server management, Hosting and Cloud architecture
- Storage & Backup solution
- Life Cycle Management & Capacity Management
- Service Level agreement and calculations
- ITIL processes
- IT professional and business understanding
- College / University, Diploma / Bachelor or higher in IT and / or engineering
- Independent and enjoys working in teams
- Good mood, outgoing and sociable.
- Structured, solution-oriented, and great implementation ability
- Ability to communicate clearly and create good relationships
- Good at uncovering the customer's needs and is inspired by finding the best solutions
- Flexible, patient and has the ability to handle different people and situations
- Enterprising, flexible, solution-oriented and thrives on new challenges
- Thrives in a hectic environment with frequent changes
What do you get in return:
- Contract is for an indefinite period of time > we count on you!
- work partially or completely remote > work from wherever it suits you
- extra holidays > we have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- we contribute from 10 400 CZK per year > you name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- educate yourself > we regularly organize and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses
- 77 Kč meal allowance on top of your salary
- reward for a new colleague > refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK
- we'll support you when you're sick > for colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law
- extra work is appreciated > when overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires
- stay fit and fresh > in Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport