Technical Support Engineer , Clinical Chemistry
On behalf of our multinational pharma partner we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer.
The company develops, manufactures and markets hematology analyzers, clinical chemistry analyzers, and associated reagents for human medical and veterinary use.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Providing technical support to partners and customers of our Partner company by solving escalated problems and providing information to ensure the optimum system performance on the field.
- Logging, recording and managing complaints and technical issues in the Complaint Handling System of the company, complying with administration requirements of inspecting authorities.
- Inspecting and repairing Clinical Chemistry analyzers.
- Planning and delivering technical training courses for Distributors in house, on-line and occasionally on site.
- Problems and providing information to ensure the optimum system performance on the field.
- Compiling, updating and reviewing Service Manuals, User Manuals and other technical documentation.
What experience should you have:
- Medical technical engineering or Mechanical or electrical engineering or Medical Device technician
- Technical service engineering experience minimum 3-5 years,
- Experience in Medical laboratory diagnostics is an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Good communications skills, ability to communicate clearly over email and by phone with customers and teammates
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Creativity, problem solving attitude
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time, under pressure and to deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Team player
What do you get in return:
- Varied job, possibility to travel inside and outside Europe
- Competitive salary