Want to have future of HR in your hands? HR Technical Product Manager
Do you want to have future of HR in your hands? HR Technical Product Manager – read description!
In short, the Technical Product Manager in HR is like a computer superhero, making sure everything in the HR department works great and helping everyone use the latest and coolest computer things!
You make sure all the computer things used in HR (like software and systems) are working well. It's like taking care of a big digital playground for everyone who works in HR systems.
You're like translator, translating HR products to IT.
You're like detective, always looking for new and cool computer ideas (technology trends) to make HR work even better.
You're like fortune teller, figuring out what HR might need in the future.
You're like repair expert, always fixing and improving the old computer things used in HR (not coding).
We are creating new HR HUB in DTSE SK, where we will transfer job positions and great know how from all around the Europe and you can be a part of it and grow with us. We will have many interesting HR & Tech job positions. Just follow us and check our job opening list. Definitely you will find that right opportunity for you!
Help us to manage complex HR IT solutions. Apply now!
What will be your key responsibilities:
We work in a HYBRID STYLE of working with an unlimited home office, but twice a week we meet in the office for meetings.
The published salary is the minimum possible offer.
The starting salary may be higher depending on the extent of fulfillment of the employee's requirements (education, language skills, required practice, personality assumptions and skills).
- Management of complex HR IT solutions, processes and technical products along the product lifecycle in a global setup for the HR headquarter of DT
- Continuos analysis of market trends and the competitive situation in (HR) IT and evaluation of new vendors, technologies and standards on the market
- Setup of a trend radar for the respective HR IT solutions and constant filling of an innovation pipeline (technology scouting)
- Translation of strategic business goals into IT solutions and concrete product specifications to help drive the HR agenda and unleash the potential of our DT workforce
- Development of HR IT product implementation and rollout strategies in an international context across different segments and local business units
- Leading agile IT teams and setting up strategic projects to pilot and globally rollout new HR IT solutions
- Continuous improvement and optimisation (as well as further digitalization) of existing HR products, process and interfaces
- Support in setting up a clear IT architecture and strategy vision for HR (together with the HR architects)
- Understanding that “data is the new oil” and helping to develop the new HR data strategy and making meaningful use of existing HR data/data lakes across the different platforms and data silos
What experience should you have:
- Proven experience in the development, rollout and maintenance of large-scale IT platforms, preferably in the area of HR IT solutions (e.g. SAP SuccessFactors, other Talent Management solutions etc.)
- Know-how about current market trends in ICT, including technology scouting with 3rd-party vendors and innovation pipeline building
- “Hunger” to innovate and develop the digital future of HR and HR data-driven analytics (ideally with experiences in fields like AI, XR, Data analytics, Cloud Computing & SaaS etc.)
- Setting up and managing (strategic) IT projects, including proper communication and stakeholder management on different hierarchy levels and on global scale
- Experience about proactive Risk Management in large-scale IT projects and using agile approaches to develop fast and adapt quickly
- Clear vision and experience on how to digitize business processes and translate business strategy and requirements into IT solutions
- Preferably also experience in management- or IT consulting/ Business Consulting in general
- Experienced in leading and facilitating agile teams (e.g. according to SAFe framework, Scrum etc.) & respective training/certififcation (Product Owner, Scrum Master, RTE etc.)
- German language is an advantage
What do you get in return:
- Annual bonus
- Fully paid meal vouchers
- Mobile phone also for private use
- Discounts for selected Telekom products
- Supplementary pension saving contribution
- Cafeteria system of benefits/Multisport card
- Sick days
- Sports club & Health days
- Teambuildings, summer & Christmas party
- Opportunities for career growth
- Referral program
- Flexible working time
- Employee Assistance Program: Free telephone and e-mail access for our employees and their family members to the following professionals: Psychologist, Consultant, Lawyer, Financial Consultant